View Profile ZebraHumor

17 Movie Reviews

You made up for its length, and repetitive nature with astounding visuals.

Spooky!

siddikinz responds:

WARNING: SCARIEST MOVIE EVER CREATED
DO NOT WATCH IF YOU HAVE A HEART CONDITION
ACTUALLY JUST DON'T WATCH THIS AT ALL BECAUSE ITS 2SP00KY FOR MERE MORTALS

The hair looks a lot better.

19 Game Reviews

I was sad to see it be over so soon. I loved the simplicity of it.

I enjoyed the humor in it. And it was very cute. I look forward to seeing more from you.

siddikinz responds:

Thank you so much!

You get a 4 for including Bonzi Buddy. You don't get a 5 because there were no Bonzi Buddy jokes or songs.

SkeletonGuyYT responds:

I will make bonzi sing in da next bonzi game.

3 Audio Reviews

I am not a big fan of house music, but this is really nice. Every time I could see the change in bars, I was worried it was going to turn into something less than the perfection it was, but the progression in instruments was beautiful!

Natcl23 responds:

Im glad you like it, wasn’t sure if it would be that great but it seems like it works fine, thanks for your comment ^^

Holy crap, that was good!

I could imagine it in a movie where the main characters are planning some sort of computer heist.

I0TA responds:

Thank you for your response! :)

155 Art Reviews

I love the texture, and use of shadows.

Grizzace responds:

Thank you so much Zebra!!! I reallyyyyyy appreciate it!!

If you aren't scouted, none of us will ever get scouted.

Edit: I just noticed this is your 4th piece. That is the only reasonable explanation for why you aren't scouted yet.

Grizzace responds:

o whoa! Scouting? OH! I'm still posting my art at the moment! THANK you! I appreciate it!

One of my favorite games of all time was Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom and the reason I got it was purely the cartridge had a picture of the characters made out of clay on it. Yours reminds me of that, but it has other clay elements other than just characters which makes it all the more appealing.

That-Shane-guy responds:

I love it when games have covers using clay models like Pikmin 2

also thank you very much.

Zebra Humor is the world's largest zebra joke website and dedicated to bringing hopelessly hilarious zebra jokes to the masses.

n/a, Female